Thank you Dynaxty for thinking of me for this award! I love stopping by to get some much needed Word and uplifting scripture from your blog. I admire how all of the answers to your questions put the Word of God first, as life should be.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Creator of the Award:
This blogging award was created by Okoto Enigma! Okoto created this award to be one that recognized authors for their blog being one that captivates, inspires and motivates. Now knowing what having been nominated means, I’m so honored and humbled! Thanks for creating this award and giving bloggers a chance to be able to nominate others who they have been inspired by. I think its awesome to show gratitude to those who have touched you and some how helped you to chase your dreams, because if you don’t tell them they’ll never know. Be sure to click the link above to her lifestyle blog and enjoy some tips on blogging, fashion and travel!
Three things about myself:
I turn 24 this May
I get embarrassed by compliments
I love the sound of waves crashing in the breeze
Link to My Best Post:
My Answers to Dynaxty’s questions:
- What sets you apart from everyone else? What sets me apart from everyone else is my resilience and my will to make sacrifices for the things that I want in life.
- What do you love about where you live? The thing I love most about RVA is the culture. There’s so much art, so many different cuisines, historic places to visit and always some festivals or events happening. Oh and the beer!
- How are you going to be spending Valentine’s day? I spent my Valentine’s Day hanging out with my guy, just enjoying each others company and watching some movies.
- Would you still write if WordPress seized to exist? If WordPress seized to exist I would definitely continue writing. I LOVE WordPress, but there are many other channels for blogging, as well as other channels to express yourself! When all else fails and I can’t get to my computer, I just journal. Journals are forever.
- How do you make seven even? (My weird question) Take out the S. LOL Good one, took me a while to figure that out!
- The Nerdy Lion
- In A Messy World
- Adorned in Armor
- Dominique J. Lavergne
- Life Images
- A Dynamic Mentality
My 5 questions for you:
How did you find your blogging style?
Who are some bloggers that you have collaborated with?
Is freelance writing something you are interested in?
Something people don’t know about you (weird)?
If you could fly anywhere for a day where would you go (funny-ish)?
Thanks again to Dynaxty for this nomination! I like having the chance to share some blogs that I like to keep up with. I follow a bunch of really good blogs and they’re all so different. The ones that I have shared today are some that I just recently followed or caught up with, but they’re all great. Make sure you stop by to check them out!